Home Forums Funding Discussion Forum Welcome, Rules, and General Information

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    #932 |

Hello and welcome to the Funding Trek forums! I’m Don Baker, Chief Funding Guide, and I’m happy that you have decided to become a part of our community.

What is the Funding Trek Forum?

To recap what you may have learned through navigating the site, Funding Trek is my educational project. The goal is to teach you all how to create a custom plan to fund your business projects. I’ve found that most of the information out there is a bit too broad and passes over the advantages that one can obtain with a custom funding plan.

I’ll be posting a variety of articles and other content on FundingTrek.com as the year progresses. This forum is a place for me and Trekkers to hang out and talk about the site content or anything related to funding.

Right now there are three forum divisions. The first is for anything related to site content. Right now there are already threads there for the first edition of my funding guidance paper, as well as threads for the articles that are up.

The second forum is for content that is related to the funding task at hand, but comes from off site locations. Most everything is fair game there, as long as it deals with business.

The third forum I’ve made as a catch-all for anything “off-topic”; it may be that we have some rabid Detroit Lions fans or a bunch of woodworkers or something like that who have a burning discussion that needs to be extracted to its own thread / forum, which is totally fine. I’ll be moving things around just for the sake of clarity and readability.